Moving can be very stressful. In order to reduce the amount of stress it is best to start planning several months ahead of time. Here are some topics to consider:
1) Start sorting items that you may not need or want. Donate to your favorite charity or have a yard sale
2) Start packing & labeling your boxes.
3) Plan your change of address:
4) Schedule 3 in-home estimates from local reputable movers:
5) Schedule your actual move date at least 4 weeks in advance.
For any additional questions or advice please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.MooneysMoving.com